Ingredients (yield 10 balls):
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked, cut in the middle
- 1 yukon gold potato, small, cooked and mashed
- ricotta, equal portion as the potato
- dry thyme
- small sage leaves
- Mix ricotta, potato and thyme. Taste and season if necessary. Shape into small ball (about the size of a gum ball)
- Wrap the ball with a piece of bacon. Garnish with a sage leaf, use a toothpick to hold the position.
Oh my!! I just woke up 20 minutes ago, and I saw your picture. Now I want these little bacon, ricotta, and potato balls something fierce! Beautiful pictures.
saw your blog from Archana's SPICYANA, liked it, and the recipe for "Caramel deep-fried banana" liked it a lot, so tried the recipe from Archana's and that was it, the "Chinese Banana Toffee".
Your blog is so good and the pictures are marvellous. Keep up the nice work.
Thanks for sharing with us all your wonderful recipes.
These are some really appetizing finger food, both for the eyes and palate. Nowadays I never fail to be amazed by your recipes and pics each time I visit *applause*
By the way, Noelle is a really pretty little girl : )
sher, thank you :)
lakshmi, you're welcome. I also love the egg curry you made, very tempting!
Angie, oh I'm really flattered! I haven't baked anything recently as you "feed" my eyes very well!
stunning photo!...good enough to eat - really!
Thank you. I like cheese, potato and cured meat... this starter gives me everything.
Post a Comment