Saturday, June 12, 2010

Braided Loaf (no-knead)

Photobucket

I have made the no-kneaded bread. I don't want to sell you the idea of no-kneading (as most no-kneading doughs tend to be sticky, for novice bakers may feel intimiating to handle this dough), rather, is the tender and soft interior which I love the most!

I have posted the recipe in my spanish blog, please click here. Please note that I don't create this recipe, I've spotted it in a Taiwanese blog written by a wonderful lady called Ms Chow, every single recipe of hers always earn my respect and admiration. If you can read Chinese, worth to check it out!

Photobucket

Top two are cinnamom sweet bread, the bottom two fill with savory green onion & ham (which is very popular in Hongkong).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Have a wonderful summer too and see you in September! Those breads are so tempting...

Cheers,

Rosa

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Ginny said...

Have a wonderful summer! :)

indosungod said...

Have a great time Gattina. These savories you have been cooking up and not any less elegant have been tempting me to work a bit harder.

FH said...

Lots of hugs to you G. Have a great time in HK. I am off too for vacation for a month, will be back in July. Hugs to you, see you in the Fall!:))

Nic said...

Your leaving us with the most wonderful bread pictures! Have a great vacation!!

Margot said...

Have a lovely holiday Gattina! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and safe vacation!

Paz xoxo

Nulte said...

This looks so beautiful. Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Spice Rack said...

Have fun on your holiday. BTW, the breads look so tasty especially the onion and garlic bread. Good luck!

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

Have a wonderful vacation.
Did you shape those gorgeous breads from no-knead dough?

ChichaJo said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Paula said...

here is so many inspirations!

have a nice time!
Paula

Bridget Davis (@bridget_cooks) said...

Love your pictures!!

Have fun in Hong Kong!!

Bridget
[Sydney, Australia]

Von said...

I always think of no knead bread as just one ball of bread rather than shaped buns.......

I love how you shaped these buns! They look really pretty and delicious =)