Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chocolate-coated puffed rice

cone1

Sharing runs in my family. Not just a nibble, if we get a sandwich, we happily give an half to our brothers or sisters.

So when I first knew my little niece who wouldn't share, I didn't know what to say. 'It's mine. You can get your own,' she said.

'If you share it, it tastes better!', I suggested. It's true to me.

She gave me some from hers. She probably did it to please me. I hope somedays she really finds it taste better :)

Photobucket

Bamboo cones supplied by Restaurantware.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely! Those must be addictive.

Cheers,

Rosa

Cool Chic Style Fashion said...

Ha iniziato a condividere la tua nipotina♥ ora migliora e diventerà con il tempo una grande donna, ciao

E. said...

Don't worry, I'm sure she will do it from her heart one day. When children grow up they'll be more mature. When they look back at their actions, they'll be wondering how they could have done that.

Paula said...

oh, what a cute idea! love it <3 !