Thursday, February 10, 2011

Olives

Photobucket

As for the stuffed olives, anchovy filled green olive is almost the type that's enjoyed by everyone in this city.

It's taken me a while to get use to the combined flavor even I am an anchovy-lover. In fact, some of their packs/cans just say stuffed olive and don't bother to mention anchovy at all as if everyone has already expected it.

Now, I am loving it!

The olives have a more profound taste that go very well with table red wine.

Have a happy weekend!

Photobucket

Bamboo picks and mini pinewood cup supplied by Restaurantware.com

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Olives are so delicious!

Cheers,

Rosa

Cool Chic Style Fashion said...

Ciao le olive con le acciughe o con un pezzetto di peperone piccante sono deliziose, ciao

ChichaJo said...

As a child I never really fancied olives until my first trip to Spain where I fell in love with them...it's been a wonderful love affair ever since! These look gorgeous!