Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend Delight - Assorted Macarons

Photobucket

Macaron probably is the most favorite topic for food bloggers. May be it is so French... or so cute... or so challenging to make it perfect, it just gives us a lot to talk about.

But oh no, I don't make these. I am still worrying how I make bread for 50 persons in one morning (you know I don't have a mixer or bread machine). I will update you on that later.

This macaron comes with a flavor of: chocolate, coffee, strawberry, lemon and pistachio, made by Paul's, a popular French bakery in Barcelona.

Have a stress-free weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So pretty indeed!

Cheers,

Rosa

Carrots and cherries said...

You have made some really colourful and pretty macarons there !

Edith said...

G, I love this shot!

Anh said...

very different shot from you and I like it!

good luck with the bread making. Experience, pls pass on ;)

lena said...

when i saw the title of your post, i thought you made some macarons..how disappointed, ha! but i'm looking forward to hear your bread making story!!

a frog in the cottage said...

What a lovely presentation !!