Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Kaki Persimmon 柿子

Photobucket

This morning I started a free-lance work very early so I didn't take a breakfast. I was so starved in the middle of the work, a chef handed me a caqui (persimmon in Spanish). Oh mine! I heart persimmon!!!

"Toma, toma!" (take! take some more!) the chef's probably so amused by my drools so she handed me a few more caqui.

They're at the peak of the ripeness, I carefully wrapped them up... almost treated 'em like new-born... This autumn is already starting so beautifully!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Quinn said...

They look so beautiful and glow like a tomato Gat!

Edith said...

Quinn you are right. For a moment, I thought it is tomato. Pretty! Persimmon is one of my favourite fruit! I love mine crunchy. yum.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

What a gorgeous shot!

Cheers,

Rosa