What a surprise! Angie made some cinnamon babyoat cookies and sent to me by speedpost (!). She used a good Danish butter to make these delicious cookies. To accompany with their cinnamon aroma, I chose cloves and added them in my coffee gelatin.
Ingredients for clove coffee gelatin (2 dessert cups)
- 1/2 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoons cold water
- 3 cloves
- enough strong coffee for brewing 1 cup
- Demerara sugar to taste
- whipped cream
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let sit for 5 minutes
- Add cloves into the coffee and brew. Add sugar.
- Add the hot sweetened coffee into the gelatin, stir until the gelatin melts completely
- Pour the mixture into cups, refrigerate until firm.
- Add whipped cream before serve.