Recipe of Beans In Sacks (yield 8 sacks or 4 persons as the 1st course)
- 2 eggs
- 300 - 400 ml whole milk
- 150 g plain flour
- 40 g spinach, boiled, drained and blended
- 1 lb of green beans, diced
- 1 small shallot, diced
- some vegetable preferable with bright color, e.g. carrot, yellow/ red bell pepper, etc.
- In a frying pan, add a bit of oil, saute the shallot for a minute, add beans and all vegetables, cook a few minutes more, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk to combine eggs, milk, plain flour, blended spinach, a few dash of salt and pepper. What you looking for is a fairy liquid-ty batter.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with a bottom's diameter of 18 - 20 cm. Thinly coat it with oil, pour in some batter and keep swirling the pan until it's all coated by a thin layer of batter, cook over medium heat. After one side turns golden brown, flip it over to the other side to cook.
- After the crepes cool of, spoon in some beans and vegetable, wrap up the crepe and secure with spring onion leaves (pre-boiled so they won't break easily)